Sunday, April 21, 2019

Introduction

I’ve never exactly done this before so I guess I’ll just start off with an introduction:

Hi, I’m Olivia Santangelo, and this is my travel blog! I will be using this to document my next two weeks in Ireland, including my side-trips to Berlin and Stockholm.

While I have never been to Ireland before, this will not be my first time abroad. The summer after my senior year of high school, I spent two weeks traveling across London, Paris, and various parts of Italy. My Freshman year of college, I spent spring break camping in Death Valley to study geologic formations. The summer after sophomore year, I studied citizen interaction and neighborhood history for two weeks in Washington D.C.. My last actual trip abroad was to the East Coast of Australia, where I was able to learn about Aboriginal culture and study with Native Australians.

I am excited for the opportunity to once again learn in another country and to teach in a school so different from my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Part 2 and Final Thoughts

The First Week: Part 2/Final Thoughts and Going Home Having the opportunity to spend time in this special school was a privilege I will...